The stock management system for the NHS
Real-time stock control is an essential element in minimising waste and improving efficiency.
The task-specific stock functionality in fmfirst® helps provide greater management control over: stock balances, costs, suppliers, stock orders and supply chain management including procurement and logistics control.
- accurate data monitoring and forecasting with real-time updates
- informed cost control and financial management with real-time stock checks and purchase order integration
- cost tracking with task related stock allocation and accountability
- full-cycle logistics and procurement control with stock and financial management integration
- full site overview with location-based mobile stock control linked to barcode scanning (where appropriate)
Find out how fmfirst stock control can help minimise waste, download the fmfirst® stock product sheet or call us on 0845 270 7747 today.