Improve your system security with controlled user management and tailored system access. System access is controlled through assigned user logins with the option to define a user group or allocate multiple group permissions. Target individual users to specific types of work (eg. self-service task creation role only), or to data relating only to specific locations, management units, etc. Control access to individual application modules or even individual tabs.
fmfirst® system security unit provides:
- accurate targeting of individual users (or user groups) to specific work areas tailored to an individual areas of responsibility
- reduction of data entry errors in key areas such as financial control
- improved workflow efficiency with allocated staff authorisers, particularly effective for purchase requisitions and orders sign-off
- defined responsibility levels eg. authoriser of purchase orders at trust level (staff only see their own site or store details)
- full overview of staff deployment with tailored Helpdesk style view for specified site or task types
- higher level management access for efficient data management across all sites
- further improved efficiency and productivity with self-service task creation and tracking
For further details access the fmfirst® system security and staff management data sheet or contact Asckey on 0845 270 7747 to find out more.