The EBME device maintenance and management system for the NHS
Specialist equipment requires specialist monitoring and maintenance. fmfirst® ebme supports trust wide specialist electro-biomedical engineering equipment management in-line with CQC guidelines.
fmfirst® ebme monitors trust owned equipment, making EBME assets fully trackable. Key assets are fully visible along with all other trust assets managed by fmfirst®.
- Accurate asset tracking with loan store/history (internal and external), model numbers and locations
- Business continuity with critical notice alerts and location specific hazard registry
- Centrally controlled dedicated EBME task help desk
- Integration capability with direct data downloads from key safety test equipment
- Simplified asset maintenance scheduling with planned, ad hoc and multiple frequency tasks
- Asset management and maintenance for accurate costings and budgeting
- Health and Safety compliance including hazard warnings
- Staff qualification/training/competency checks for skilled asset maintenance
- Full maintenance history for each EBME asset including permanent record of all maintenance, test and repair actions
Find out how fmfirst® can help monitor your essential assets. Access the fmfirst® ebme data sheet or call us on 0845 270 7747 to find out more.