Cleaning audit management software
Developed in close consultation with system users, fmfirst® cleaning enables trusts to meet current cleaning audit management standards and legislation. Cloud based cleaning audit management software offers greater flexibility plus fast and simple installation and maintenance.
Functionality supports requirements for National Specifications for Cleanliness 2007, PAS 5748:2014, current Care Quality Commission guidelines and Standards for Better Health core standards compliance.
- streamlined cleaning audits with clearly defined responsibilities and actions (identified per responsible group)
- cloud based cost savings – fmfirst® cleaning is fully web enabled
- proof of audit compliance for high risk areas
- defined functional area cleaning intensities, frequencies and designated risk levels to ensure appropriate remedial measures are taken (including room scores)
- automated cleaning audit scheduling with periodic task frequencies and times
- reporting accuracy with actual task times plus traceable documentary evidence including service level performance trends
- mobile functionality including web reporting portal for continuous site-wide monitoring
Find how fmfirst® cleaning audit management software can support your cleaning audit management activities – access the fmfirst® cleaning product sheet or call us on 0845 270 7747 today to arrange a free trial.