Discover better CAFM
Is your current CAFM software meeting all your needs?
The FM world is constantly changing and your CAFM system needs to be able to keep pace!
The fmfirst® CAFM software suite at the Facilities Management Show 2016, Excel, London, 21st – 23rd June 2016, Stand S1200. fmfirst® has been developed with:
• User collaboration
• The application of the latest technological advances
• An awareness of the latest health sector related legislative change
As the NHS continues to face ongoing pressure on its resources, Trusts need to find new ways to make cost and efficiency savings while maintaining the highest possible quality standards in facilities management and ultimately, patient care.
The introduction of new technologies, including web and mobile functionality are key to providing improved communications, remote working options, real-time reporting and budgetary control.
The fmfirst® estates and facilities module is continually evolving, offering intuitive new technology specifically developed to support efficiency targets and meet legislative compliance. Based on 20+ years’ practical involvement in NHS Facilities Management, fmfirst® provides:
• Simplified operating system with clear task definition, allocation and tracking
• Accurate, timely data reporting to support the management decision making process
• Interlinked functionality for a single, integrated operating system
• Combined audit reporting capability and compliance for long-term peace of mind
• Support for CQC and national care standards relating to the safety and suitability of premises
• By the NHS for the NHS – collective user input means that fmfirst® matches the needs and realities of today’s NHS
fmfirst® V2016.1 new Asbestos and Legionella modules – these new fmfirst® modules support your risk monitoring and record keeping obligations.
fmfirst® in action – NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board the FMT and fmfirst®
fmfirst® estates and facilities is now installed across all sites within the NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board, forming one of the largest health sector CAFM installations in Western Europe. fmfirst® integration functionality brings together the FMT and fmfirst® estates and facilities, realising demonstrable improvements in:
• reporting accuracy with real-time data updates
• communication and integration between Estates and Facilities departments
• cross-functional task allocation and monitoring for whole-site efficiency
Asckey will be attending the Facilities Management Show at the Excel, London, 21st to 23rd June, 2016 Stand S1200. This is a personal invite for you to attend a free system demonstration. Come along and discuss your current processes and discover what improvements fmfirst® could make. We look forward to meeting you!