fmfirst® PLACE mobile
PLACE collections made simple
Replacing the former Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT) inspections as the new system for assessing the quality of the patient environment – PLACE collections are up to ten times larger which means increased workload and resource commitments.
fmfirst® PLACE* mobile from Asckey Data Services Ltd offers an innovative mobile data collection tool developed to support trusts and patient assessors by enabling faster and simplified NHS PLACE data collections.
fmfirst® PLACE Lite mobile has been developed independently by Asckey to enable trusts to undertake regular, focused assessments throughout the year, as often as required. Choose where, when and what to inspect – actively measure the effectiveness of action plans and remedial actions and compare against your previous PLACE collection results. By focusing on areas of concern, trusts can use frequent PLACE lite assessments all year round to measure improvements and focus resources as well as demonstrate standards compliance.
Discover fmfirst® PLACE mobile and PLACE Lite mobile and benefit from:
- reduced data collection times with mobile based data collections
- direct data upload to the main application upon completion – no more manual data entry
- paper-free data collections eliminating waste and improving data security
- simplified drop-down responses to auto-fill response criteria
- improved reporting accuracy with easy cross-referencing and data consistency
- compatible with all mobile and tablet device formats
- tailored site access to own unique data set to download and complete at assessment location
- New PLACE Lite mobile – enjoy the benefits of PLACE mobile – all year round…!
The emphasis is on fast and efficient data collection without compromising on accuracy. To protect data security, all sites are issued with a secure, site specific log-on to enable data access at all site locations. Eliminating paper-based data collections also enhances data security with all data being accessed and stored centrally.
Mobile functionality supports greater efficiency in trust wide data collections. Should an assessment location be out of wireless range, data can be stored and uploaded later when a network is available.
Want to find out more? Reduce your PLACE data collection workload – access the fmfirst® PLACE mobile data sheet. Contact us on 0845 270 7747 (or via the on-line contact form) to arrange your free demonstration and free trial offer.
*Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment